My latest commission was quite a challenging. A client saw a painting in my shop page, loved it, but it wasn't big enough. They asked me to enlarge the painting from 24" x 30" to 3O" x 48". I found the source slide I had used for the original and others that came from the same locale, Pietrasanta, Italy. I took parts and pieces from over 50 slides and put them together together into a feasible composition. It was like working on a 500 piece puzzle. Of course it was updated from the time of the original in style and technique, but I was very pleased with the final result.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!